Friday 20 January 2012

Write a Great Synopsis launches at a crazy intro price! Wot? AND Tweet Right??

Announcing the launch of Write a Great Synopsis - hooray! All your troubles are at an end. Well, the ones relating to writing synopses, anyway. And that's quite enough to be going on with.

To celebrate, I have a crazy price promotion until the end of January: Write a GREAT Synopsis and Tweet Right - The Sensible Person's Guide to Twitter will each be stupid cheap on Amazon. I'm aiming for 99p, but VAT and currency fluctuations, along with Amazon's naughtiness, are making that hard to acheive. So, forgive me if it's £1 or even - gasps - £1.02.

But only till the end of January. So hurry! Unfortunately, I can't do the same price promotion on other platforms, and have less control over the price, but I'm going to try to set it low on Lulu, which feeds ibookstore etc, but it can't be lower than Amazon. (*growls*)

Here are the links to the books on Amazon UK:

Write a Great Synopsis on Amazon UK - for Kindle AND laptops/ipads/etc if you download the FREE Kindle app

Tweet Right on Amazon UK - as above.

For non-UK purchases, please see the Amazon.com site and do a search for the titles.

Spread the word - Crabbit has gone mad. And remember: it's January only. Imagine how weird it would be for a book on synopsis-writing to be near the top of the charts :) Together, we can do it.

And tonight on Twitter there will be fizz, as soon as I'm back from Oxford, where I had mucho fun with some workshoppers and a whole load of imaginary characters. Join us!

16 comments:

Whirlochre said...

It's just flipped into my Kindle with a reassuring tink.

Goosebumps of excitement now whumping my body hair into a pan-skin Jedward....

Graham said...

I've pressed the button and the Synopsis book is on its way to my Kindle.

Looking forward to reading it - and putting its advice into action.

M Louise Kelly said...

Happy Birthday WAG synopsis. May your life be a busy one!

Denise said...

Bought and bought :-) Writing a synopsis without the colly wobbles, what a lovely thought!

Unknown said...

Here's a really dumb question. If I don't have a kindle is there an e reader that I can download? I think you may have mentioned this before... but just in case.

Rebecca Brown said...

Hi Michele!
There are a few options if you don't have a kindle device - there are apps (from the amazon website) for all computer operating systems and most smartphones or tablets.

If you need the book in ePub format, you can get it from Lulu.com here http://www.lulu.com/product/ebook/write-a-great-synopsis---an-expert-guide/18832182?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1

Hope this helps!

Margaret Morton Kirk said...

I wrote a review on Amazon, but there's no sign of it appearing yet - bizarre. I'll give it another day and then re-submit.

Unknown said...

Woman receives delivery of her kindle book - reads it - and slays the synopsis dragon!

Jean said...

I've just bought mine. Looking forward to reading it. I'll soon be wowing agents with my super scintillating synopsis.

Unknown said...

Thanks Rebecca, I shall check it out tomorrow and by tomorrow evening will have an amazing synopsis... maybe.

Joy said...

CONGRATULATIONS on the launch!! Downloaded Kindle for pc just to get me copy of WAGSynopsis :D

Ed Fortune said...

Time to tell the chaps at the Black Library Bolthole about this.

Barbara Keenan said...

Have just bought WAGS - looking forward to reading it.

Rebecca Alexander said...

Thank you, I bought the book today and I've already had a go. I would rather write a whole novel than the associated synopsis and letter, and I'm probably not alone. I hope you don't mind, I put the details up on my blog. Thanks again!

Ayd Instone said...

It was great to see you in Blackwells bookshop in Oxford. 25 eager authors trotted in and two hours later 25 mindful synopses drifted out...

Jan said...

OK, we may not have many followers, and we may not be a big blog, but over at http://www.abingdonwriters.org/
we're trumpeting 'Write a Great Synopsis', and everyone is ordering one for their Kindle/PC whatever. We do our best ...