Thursday 5 November 2009

HAVE YOU WON 24 HOURS LONDON?

Thanks to all those of you who commented on my post yesterday and threw your names in the hat to win a signed copy of Blog Baby Marsha Moore's excellent book, 24 Hours London. You helped make her launch day a happy one.

Marsha has just emailed me to say:
The winner is (drawn totally at random out of my empty cupcake box from last night’s celebratory cupcakes): Karen Jones Gowen!

Thank you again, so much, for the chance to post my story on your blog. I loved all the comments – it was like almost as good as getting another pair of fuzzy pink slippers! You have wonderful readers (and yes, I realise I’ve just complimented myself, too, but anyway).

Apologies again for taking so long to get this to you! I hope I haven’t messed your posting schedule, etc!  You can ask Karen to email me (or you) her address, and I’ll send the T-shirt and bok her way!
So, Karen, email me (n@nicolamorgan.co.uk) your postal address  and I'll forward it to Marsha. And well done, lucky you!

If anyone would like to buy it (I have one and think it's ace  -  innovative, readable, and useful), you can do so by clicking the link below. Please buy lots  -  Marsha badly needs new slippers.



Tomorrow, I bring you an eye-opening story of life as a small publisher  -  I think it will surprise many of you. And not in a good way.

2 comments:

Deb Salisbury, Magic Seeker and Mantua-Maker said...

Congrats to Karen! It looks like a wonderful book!

Karen Jones Gowen said...

Omigosh I can't believe I won out of all those commenters! I will devour this book and wear the t shirt proudly! Thank you thank you! It is one of my life long dreams to go to London, and now I can be prepared when that dream comes true.